CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 23, 2007

Photo Blog

Hello to all so I have decided that it was only time before I caved into making a photoblog, so I am just going to transfer over the pictures from my personal blog that pertain to my photography. Hope you enjoy...
The Last session I did before leaving England was of Bryson and Mhari...
Mhari wanted to do some shots of just her and Bryson for some daddy day surprises so here are just a few of the happy accidents that happened that day...



A day earlier I shot an adorable family. Dena and Doug have 4 boys all under the age of 5! The last two are twins, so cute. Right when I shook their hands to meet them it started pouring down raining, but they were so flexible. We hid under the trees for a few minutes while it passed and then, started shooting. It turned out to be absolutely beautiful. You know the glow that is left after the rain, when the sun is shinning and everything is glistening. Plus the boys were running around in the mud, which is always so cute.



The day before that (see the trend) I shot my fabulous friend Kim and her son Adam. I am pretty much obsessed with Adam and his adorable smile so it was such a pleasure spending the afternoon with them. Plus Adam is like born to be a model you put him on anything and he just chills and plays with his toes.



Last (but certainly not least) I shot this (very) photogenic family. Steve, Stephanie and Katie, Believe it or not, Stephanie is very pregnant in these pictures. We did this session on a Saturday and she had the baby the next Friday. They were such a fun family to shoot they love there daughter so much. They treat her as a princess as all little girls should be treated. It is a great thing.


0 comments: