CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Blackmon Family Portraits

I had such a fun family shot yesterday. It was with the Blackmon family, they were so great and so cute. I really felt like while we were taking the shots it wasn't work at all, it was just so fun, not to mention they did anything that I asked. There were so many great shots from their session, I just had such a hard time choosing the ones I liked the most. So here are just a few from this amazing family.

I love this shot how they are looking at each other- so great!


All of these ladies are so cute, and so photogenic. I love the expression on Moms Face!!!

This is me trying to be a little artsy??? What do you think do you like?


I love this one, especially since the guys are in the background!

0 comments: