CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 6, 2007

John and Meredith Maternity Session

Wow, I feel so behind on my posts I really hope to get better at this in the next few weeks. I had a great Maternity session a few weeks ago. It was with some good friends of ours- John and Meredith. I had an absolute blast with them- they just are both so comfortable in front of the camera and really just love each other so much. The whole time we were shooting John was just making sure Meredith was comfortable etc. It was adorable. Also as you know Pregnant women are just so beautiful- and Meredith is definetly a glowing soon to me mom! I love love love this picture- may definetly be my favorite belly shot of all time!!! I just love her expression and I love the angle of the shot- It shows just enough of her belly to let you know that she is pregnant, but the main focus is her face. Look at her eyes- could they be any bluer!!! Love it I love this moment between the two of them- this baby is gonna be surrounded with so much love.

0 comments: