CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Newborn Session with Emily

Hello to all, this was my first newborn session and WOW she is just so adorable it made my job very easy. I spent a few hours with Jason and Missy and there little one Emily and she stayed awake the whole time I was astonished. She really was modeling for me giving me lots of different faces, plus I think she has the most blond hair I have ever seen on a newborn. I loved it, anyways hope you enjoy....

3 comments:

David Burke said...

Hi Tara,
Glad to see you are shooting away and having fun! Hope all is well, God Bless.

David Burke

David Burke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Aww, Tar. How adorable are these pictures?? I love them! Shes SO cute!