CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Fun with the Family Part One- The girls

During our trips back to the states I had the opportunity to do some sessions with all of my adorable nieces and nephews. Since we everything was just crazy with tons of things going on at once- we got to do little individual photo shoots of each of them which worked out really well so that the kids weren't distracted. Like I have said before- when you have a relationship with the person you photograph it truly shows- and as you can see by these pictures I am completely in love with these two little girls. Here are just a few of my favorites of my nieces Gabby and McKenna.

1 comments:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Oh wow Tar, I seriously love love love these shots! Gabby is adorable! I love the one where she is sandwiched between Ann and Derek! You truly capture such amazing moments. I love you and am so proud of you!!!