CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

John's Newborn Portraits

I had my first "boy" newborn session last week- it was so much fun. I had the pleasure of shooting John's first photo session- and it was a big day for him, he had his grandparents in town- so he was entertaining them, also he was baptized that morning, and he had his first photo session. Of course he handled in like a champ and actually didnt fall asleep until the very end. John is our good friends Dave and Kate's little one- and it was so fun to do a photo shoot with them. Kate's parents (as mentioned before) were part of the session too- so it was great see how excited they were about the newest member of their family. I had a great time with them and I am so happy with the results- check out just a few of my favorites from the day.....

This was grandpa's idea- I love it

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh, he looks just like his dad. So cute!