CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

My Everything

Meet my Husband Morgan he is not only the love of my life, he also is a huge part of my photography business. We always joke about all the hats he wears for my business- but to be honest there is no way I could be doing all of this without him. Morgan is my purchasing agent (he researches new lenses and bodies and finds out what would work best for me), he also is my accountant, my tax advisor, my travel agent, and my #1 Fan. Anytime I am freaking out about doing something for the first time he knows exactly what to say to calm my nerves. T Lohse photography would not be what it is today without my fabulous husband. Thanks for all you do Morgan!

1 comments:

David Burke said...

Isn't it great to have a partner like this? I love my B... Bridget :-) She is my #1 fan and like Morgan plays a HUGE part in my business. I give all the glory to God and then Bridget. I am at the bottom of the list after about 20 other people.

Hope you are well!

God Bless.
David