CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Jo's Bridal Session

I had such a great time doing Jo's Bridals this past Friday in Tampa. It was an absolutely perfect day and she looked gorgeous.
While we were walking to one of our locations we walked by this Dad and his two daughters- and the Dad looked at Jo and said to his daughters "Look sweetie it is a real life princess" - it was just precious. The little girls just stood there with there mouths open in aw looking at Jo. It was true she looked amazing just like a princess. I cant wait for her wedding next Saturday- it is going to be a beautiful wedding. Anyways now what you all really want to see is the images- so here you go.... Enjoy.

6 comments:

Jo said...

Tara... you ROCK! These are great! I had soooo much fun with you, and I can't wait for you to get back down here for the wedding! Thank you so much for making me look so good! I love them!

Heather said...

Aww!! These are so beautiful!! Jo is definitely a beautiful bride!! I love them! I also love what the dad said to his little girls! How cute!! Jo's a princess!! I can't wait until THIS WEEKEND! YAY!

Jan said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful! Justin hold on to your heart, boy! Can't wait until your wedding this weekend in BRADENTON!

Sue said...

That's my little girl. She always believed in Fairy Tales and now she is starring in one.

Dan said...

I LOVE THEM!! Tara, you are so talented! These pics are really good! Jo you look gorgeous! (I always knew you would be a beautiful bride...because brunettes make prettier brides) I can't wait to see you on that special day! Yay!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

OH WOW! These photos are amazing Tar!! Jo looks so breathtaking and truly like a princess! I wish I could have been there, but your photos are the next best thing! I miss you with all my heart and am thinking and praying for you and morgan. I love you.