CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Jo and Justin's Wedding!!!

Last weekend I had the pleasure of shooting Jo and Justin's wedding. Jo and Justin got married in Tampa, in a great historical church- then we moved to the reception which was on the second floor of this huge business park- the venue had great exposed brick and fabulous lighting. Jo and Justin's wedding had it all- they had great details, adorable children, a super fun wedding party and tons of love for each other and their guests. I really felt like I was an honored guest and got to know all of the families and friends involved. I truly felt honored.
The easiest part of the day was following Jo and Justin around they were just floating around enjoying the celebration of a lifetime.
Here are just a few of my Favorites from the day.... Enjoy

7 comments:

Jo said...

Tara, you are so amazing! I feel so blessed to have had you as our photographer! I loved having you there and knowing you were handling things - you were a complete pro, and the results speak for themselves! My whole family still raves about how wonderful they thought you were. I love you, and thank you SO much for being such a huge part of our wedding! You were one of the very best decisions I made! Even though I never got a picture of myself looking down at my wedding... hahaha

Elizabeth said...

Tara, these pictures are amazing! You did such a great job. Jo looked beautiful!

Heather said...

TARA! These pictures are just amazing!! You did such a great job!! I love the one of Justin "dipping" Jo at the entrance of the church! These pictures really show just how beautiful the ceremony and reception were!

Curt and Moe said...

tara you're so amazing at this! where were you when i got married?!?! awesome!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Seriously Tar, these photos are amazing. They are sooo beautiful, I was blown away when I was looking at them. I also love the one where Justin is dipping Jo, it is so great! You are such an amazing photographer Tar, and I am so happy that you are using these amazing gifts God has given you! I love you with all my heart and miss you everyday!!!

lea said...

great photos! and i am such a huge loser that i cannot figure out how to order some of the prints i want from your photoreflect site... is there only one package that i can get because i only seem to have one option for ordering. again, remember that i am a HUGE loser and most likely am not doing it correctly! thanks and it was great meeting you and my camera is so nice and quiet now...

oh, here are my photos from the wedding, in case you wanted to see them (they pale in comparison to yours!) i love the way you got rosalea's eyes SO blue and sharp. wonderful, i must have that photo!!!

http://gallery.mac.com/leamarshall#gallery

(you have to find and click on the 4 separate albums all starting with "jo & justin")

David Burke said...

Tara! I am so proud of yoU!!! You rocked this wedding. Great job!

David