CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mommy and Me Session- Ella and Shanna

I had a great session yesterday with Ella and her mommy Shanna. Shanna's husband got this session for them for a mother's day present- so I had a blast just capturing their relationship. You may remember Ella I had a session with her a few months ago- and she has amazing eye contact with the camera- she is totally a little model- just working her poses. I love it. Shanna is such a great mom and loves her daughter so much- she calls Ella "sweet potato" which I think is just precious.
Anyways here are a few of my favs from the day....

2 comments:

Mrs. J Manny said...

oh wow, she is so cute. great job tar!

Sherry said...

You captured the love absolutely perfectly with Mommy and Ella. Thank you for your wonderful work. Shanna thinks you are just the best and I would have to agree! I know Nate will be thrilled to get pics of his lovely ladies! Thanks again,

Shanna's Mom (Sherry)