CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Krista and Brandon's Wedding

I had the pleasure of shooting Brandon and Krista’s Big day a few weeks ago. The whole day was so centered on their love- it was just beautiful.
I normally do not cry at weddings- but I did twice on this day. While Krista was saying her vows to Brandon she got a little choked up and as soon as she started to cry for some reason I did too. But then I thought- “Hey you gotta cut this out- you can take pictures through teared up eyes.” I was able to get my emotions under control. But not for long, at the reception Krista started to dance with her dad (if I cry at weddings this is usually when) and here again the tears started flowing. Oh well.
Back to details about the day- their wedding was so elegant- but fun (which is so Krista). I loved all of their details, her dress was just stunning. They had a great band perform at the reception which was so fun- I honestly wanted to get out there and dance some too.
Krista and Brandon- I am so excited for the two of you- I know that God is going to do amazing things through your marriage. You both amaze me!
Here are just a few favorites of the day…

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Tara, you did a great job shooting Brandon & Krista's wedding (even through the tears)! Love it!

Segal Party of 4 said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Tar, these photos are awesome! The bride looks breathtaking in every shot! Love you and miss you a ton!