CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

The Reece Family

I had a great time getting to know this fabulous family. Talia and Rob have an adorable son Dylan and another little boy on the way. Dylan was so funny- he warmed up to me really fast and while I was taking some shots of him he decided he needed to take a break and climbed right into my lap. It was so cute.

Talia and Rob seem like really fun parents it was great chatting with them and running around after Dylan.
Anyways here are a few of my favs from the day...

1 comments:

1irishfan said...

What a beautiful family! Dylan is so precious. Wonderful photograpy. That Rob is a handsome young man, and his wife Talia is stunning. Oh, by the way - I'm Rob's dad so my opinions may be just a wee bit biased.