CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Reagan's 9 Month Pictures

I had such a fun time hanging out with my good friend Meredith and her little girl Reagan. As all of my faithful blog readers will remember I have done pictures of Reagan every three months since she was born. It is so fun to see how much she has changed- even in 3 months. Reagan has such a great personality and she totally makes me smile. During the session she kept on climbing in my lap- which totally made my day.

It was really hard for me to choose my favs for this one- but here are my favs for today- it may change tomorrow....

2 comments:

Mrs. J Manny said...

so beautiful. the little girl, that is! great pictures tara!

Curt and Moe said...

it's so great that you were able to capture Reagan's last 9 months! you've done such a great job, she's a cutie!!!