CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Audrey and Connor

I had such a fun time with these two. Audrey and Connor’s Mom Carrie- is a friend of mine from England and I was so excited when she wanted to schedule a session of her two little ones. Audrey was two when we were in England and she is just precious. Now she is 4 (or almost 4) and she is so funny- the whole time I was taking pictures of them she just kept making me laugh. Plus she is just gorgeous- her big brown eyes and blond hair is just stunning. The last time I saw Connor he was just a few weeks old- and he is such a cute little man- he also has his sisters blond hair- but his eyes are so blue. Man these two are just precious.
I also had a great time catching up with Carrie- she is such a great mom- and makes being a mom of two look easy.
Anyways here are just a few of my favs from the day….





0 comments: