CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ava Turns One

You may remember Steven and Amanda from a photo shoot I did with them last summer. At the time they were pregnant with their first baby Ava- and I can’t believe she is already about to turn one. Steven and Amanda are friends of mine from church back home in Pensacola- and they are so fun. Steve is going to school right now for photography- so I loved getting to chat with him a bit about cameras etc.
During the shoot Steve wanted me to take some pictures of him throwing Ava in the air- and man he tossed her up way into the air- and she loved every minute of it. Seriously I think this is the highest I have ever seen anyone fly- Ava is fearless.
Ava has such a fun personality- she is so sweet and so inquisitive of the world around her- I love it.
Anyways here is just a few of the great pictures we got from the day- and believe me it was hard to narrow it down….



2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Awesome photos! They are just adorable!

Krista and Brandon said...

amazing! that little girl is a cutie!

Hope you had a great bday Tara!