CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Arabella's Newborn Session

I had an amazing time with this family. There are 3 reasons (main) reasons why I love shooting this family. First being that Molly and Curtis have an amazing story to their family of three- and it makes me so proud of what I do to get to share the precious moments with their little girl. Second, Molly and Curtis are both so fun to be around they are open to anything and just making shooting an absolute pleasure. Third, their little girl Arabella Grace is just beautiful- I really did just want to stare at her all day- she is just precious- and has the funniest facial expressions already. Needless to say I had an awesome session with this great family- and to be honest the pictures totally speak for themselves. Enjoy….

0 comments: