CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Beth's Bridal

I had a great session about a month ago with a FABULOUS friend of mine Merry Beth! Merry Beth is actually getting married today and I am so excited about her big day- I will post pictures from her wedding in a few days. But for now I am so excited to be able to share with you the great pictures we got from her Bridal session.
Merry Beth and I had such a great time- she had a ton of great ideas and I had a great time hanging out with her. We did the whole session at her parents house- they have a great house- right on a lake- it is just beautiful.
Her parent’s have a classic blue truck- it was the car her dad drove when he started dating her mom that they have kept all these years- what a romantic story. Anyways here are just a few of my favs…..

0 comments: