CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Changes are a coming!!!

To all my faithful readers- I havent been blogging much on my photography stuff over the past few months- but that doesnt mean I havent been working. I decided to take the next 6 months and really concentrate on reinvenating my wedding business. This doesnt mean at all that I will not be doing family pictures anymore- but I really needed to take some time and key in on my skills for the upcoming wedding season. So I will (fingers crossed) hopefully be able to produce better work in each category of my photography. Over the next few months I will be unveiling a new blog and new products, as well as an updated website.
Morgan and I just recently purchased a ton of new equipment- which I am in love with!!!
Ahhh I love playing with new toys!
Just keep checking back here and hopefully there will be things exciting things coming soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tara, I am so excited about having you do our pictures in May. I know you will be able to capture every amazing moment at our wedding and plus, we all just cant wait to see you!!!

- Delana :)