CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dana and Mike's E-Session

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of shooting Dana and Mike's E-session- and we had a blast. It is a little challenging finding really green grass in Vegas- so we headed to a Golf course and found some GREAT locations. We had amazing lighting too- which I always love. Then we headed to the strip to do some nighttime shots and I think they turned out great. Dana and Mike were so easy to work with too- they were up for trying all my crazy ideas. They are getting married in July and I know they will have a lifetime of fun ahead of them. Here are just a few of my favs from the day....

2 comments:

David and Kate said...

I love the red dress... it's very striking. Great photos Tara! Especially in the Bellagio. miss you!

Audge said...

wow! Tara, your photography is JuST simply amazing! I know you have always such a great eye for this.. but it seems your ability has gotten even better.. as if that was even possible! ;)
How are your parents? I miss your mom's decorations!
Hope you and Morgan are doing well.
Love,
Audrey