CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kelli and Matt's Big Day!!!

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure to shoot Kelli and Matt’s Spectacular wedding in North Carolina. It was such a fun wedding- I had an absolute pleasure hanging out with these two and their family for the day. They had their wedding at Kelli’s home church and it was such a cute church. After they said their “I Do’s” we headed to their reception location where they had a gorgeous outdoor reception out on a lake. They had a great party with food, dancing and tons of laughs with their closest friends and family- it was such a fun night.
Anyways here are just a few of my favorite pictures from their AMAZING DAY

3 comments:

David and Kate said...

Great shots Tara!

Annie said...

ok seriously Tara... can Derek and I get married again so you can be our photographer! You are amazing! Great job capturing the bridal party and the cake topper. Is it ok if my mom starts recommending you to her clients so you can come to St. Louis?

Wendy said...

Tara...great pics! It was good seeing you!