CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Maternity Session with the Bess'

I have had just a crazy few weeks- I keep on thinking that things are going to slow down, but they are just speeding up. I had a great Maternity Session a little over a week ago with Sara, Sean and their adorable son Kyler. This family was so much fun to take pictures of. Sara and Sean are so comfortable in front of the camera- I really didn't have to do anything other than just shot- so that was so fun. Kyler is so adorable to he has such beautiful green eyes- I love green eyes (having green eyes myself.)
The Bess are expecting a little girl in January- I cant wait to meet her- she is guaranteed to be adorable. Thanks for the great session Sara and Sean- here are just a few of my favorites.
I love this picture- Sean was showing us his belly- I love the laughter in this shot.


0 comments: