CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Smith Family Photo Shoot

This is the Smith family- his name is John and her name is Mary- I love that. And they welcomed there little girl Maggie to their family earlier this summer. The Smith's are such a neat family and it was so much fun to hang out with them and meet there little girl. Maggie totally lights up when both her parents are in the room. I saw her totally start laughing with Dad and with Mom- I just love that. The smith's also have a great British house with really fun retro wall paper- so do not worry I totally took advantage of that. Thanks the Smiths for a great photo shoot Maggie was such a trooper on her first modeling job!!!

A Great shot in front of that Fun wallpaper I LOVE IT!

I love this moment with Maggie and Mom

0 comments: