CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

What I Have been up to Lately...

Well since Christmas is rapidly approaching- I really didn't think that I would be that busy in December but boy was I wrong. Along with my normal photo shoots and etc. I had a few non-conventional photo shoots. I had the opportunity to photograph two different organizations here in England and a fabulous Christmas party.
The first week in December I had the opportunity to do some pictures with a great backdrop- a million dollar jet and an American flag- so fun- so here is just one of my favorites from that day....Then a few weeks later I had the opportunity to do it again for another organization on base- just a different plane- so here is just one of my favorite shots from that shoot....
And as mentioned before I also had a great time being just a fly on the wall at a great Christmas party! *as you will see below they made one of the guys dress up as a fairy- too funny.

0 comments: