CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jessica and Matt E-Session

Last week I had the pleasure of shooting Jessica and Matt’s Engagement session. I had such a great time getting to know both of them- they both are such great people. Jessica works at a local high school where she works with children with emotional and physical needs. It was amazing hearing her heart- God has truly placed a desire in her heart to serve these children. It was just so great to hear. Matt was also equally amazing- he is so head over heals for Jessica- it was so fun to hear him talk about her- I know that they will have an amazing life together.
Here are my just a few of my favorites from the day enjoy…..

1 comments:

Krista and Brandon said...

i love these. Jessica is so gorgeous!! You can just tell that they are in love...

Tara, you're great!