CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Krista's Bridal Session

Yesterday I shot Krista and Brandons AMAZING wedding- It really was so them- I cant wait to show you the pictures of that- but for now here is the great pictures I took of Krista
As promised- here is the stunning Bridal pictures of Krista. I think the stars just aligned that day- everything was perfect. We went to some really dynamic locations, Krista looked gorgeous, and we had a blast- all ingredients that make great pictures. I am going to post a lot of them because there were just too many great ones to chose from. Krista is so cute- and is really comfortable in front of the camera- she is up for trying anything and makes it look good in the process. Anways- I think you guys get the picture- these pictures rock!

Here they are.... these first two- are probably two of my favorite pictures ever.





1 comments:

rpgkeys said...

Now a day’s Digital art is most important and of the best need of ours. This help us to everybody so here I found one of the best thing that Art which is new for me and thanks for giving information about it. Keep blogging.