CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Maureen and Curt Maternity Session

As always I have such a great time with these two. Moe and Curt are such a fun couple to be around- and they are so comfortable together. This past weekend we had a great time just walking around and taking some pictures of there family of two (soon to be three YEAH.) Moe and Curt are having a girl and which I am so excited about- Moe has the best sense of style so I am sure this little one will always be adorably dressed.

As you can see Moe is great at picking out clothes for the shots- I loved all the outfits they wore that day! Especially the green shirt- man do I love green!
Thanks Moe and Curt for being patient with me and walking all around town- I totally think it was worth it we got some great shots!
I cant wait to meet your little girl. Here are just a few of my favs from the day....

1 comments:

Carrie said...

I LOVE the picture with her hands as a heart over her belly...the BEST pregnancy pic I've ever seen!!! (It could also be that your subject is one hot mamma :-)