CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

McKenzie's Two Year Portraits

Okay this session was just too CUTE! When Jessica first contacted me to set up a session for her daughters two year pictures- she mentioned that she wanted to put her in a ballet tutu- I thought oh my that sounds adorable. Then she emailed saying she wanted to bring their new puppy along as well- I thought oh my even cuter.

When I meet up with them this past Friday I just was in awe as this little girl was walking toward me with the most precious ballet skirt I have ever seen (and believe me I have seen a lot especially since I did ballet for so many years.)
We had so much fun during the session just getting McKenzie to do all sorts of things. She was great- and her dad was a great sport as well (believe me we did a ton of girly things.)
Anyways here are just a few of my favs from the day...

3 comments:

David and Kate said...

Tara those are really good!
Kate

The Meads said...

I love love love the tutu!! And the #2 shirt--I may have to still that idea for Ella's 2 year photos!! :) Great Pictures!!

The Meads said...

Ok my brain isn't working I meant to type STEAL not Still! Ha!