CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Angela's Bridal Session

I am so excited I finally get to share with you the great bridal session I did with Angela a few months ago. Angela and DJ actually got married today so I will share more on that later- but for now here are some pictures of the great fun we had together. During the session Angela brought along her mom, best friend, and soon to be mother-in-law- and we had such a great time. It was so fun walking around with Angela and her entourage!!!
While we were shooting someone was getting married downtown that was leaving the ceremony in a fire truck so they even let us get a few shots with- which was super fun. Anyways here are a few of my favs from our session…

1 comments:

Jean Bowles said...

Hi, Tara, you may not remember this, but you used to live like three doors down from us when you were very young, like 6 years old.. "el camino drive" in Cantonment, and you used to play with my daughter, Brittany (bowles)...When I saw you, tonight at Angela and D.J.'s wedding, I reconized you instantly. I didnt say anything because you were busy and I honestly didnt thing that you would remember us....
anyway.. I want to say that I love your work, I have viewed your site and photos.. you have a very good eye and your pictures do speak out...and show the love of the ones in your shots... It is so refreshing to see how beautiful your skills have developed and how they will touch so many...
.
I wish you much success in your work and that God's Grace will be with you always...
.
God Bless...

Jean Bowles