CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Session with the Meads

I have done a few sessions with these ladies before- but unfortunately Nate has always been out of town- so finally we were able to get the whole family in. We had such a great time. It was great getting to see Nate interact with Ella and Shanna- you can tell he loves these girls so much. I love being around Shanna she is just such a fun mom and gets Ella to dance by singing fun hip hop songs to her- it cracks me up every time. Shanna is also great at picking out amazing clothes for Ella to wear- I always get so excited for our photo shots to see what Ella is going to show up in. And as you can see her red coat did not disappoint. Ella- is another one of my favorites to take pictures of because she gives such great eye contact- she is not at all intimidated by me sticking my camera in her face. Plus Ella is just gorgeous her eyes are so pretty and I love her hair. Here are my favs from the day......

1 comments:

David and Kate said...

Those are really good, Tara. I love the read coat!