CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Stacy and Scott E-Session

I am so excited about shooting Stacy and Scott's Big Day next summer. They are such a cute couple- we had so much fun getting to know each other on the shot. They were up for walking all over downtown Pensacola too- Which was so great. We found some really fun locations- a great park, a really fun red trolley, and some great alley ways.
Stacy and Scott are getting married this summer and there wedding is going to be at the same place Morgan and I got married- so we talked all about the great options that the Old Christ Church in Pensacola has to offer- and it made me so excited that I would be there again soon. I love that church- there wedding is going to be just beautiful.
I love asking couples when I first meet them how they got engaged- and Stacy and Scott's engagement- was such a great one. Scott proposed to Stacy in Spain- and right after he proposed a firework show (just happened) to go off in the sky. They said it really was the perfect night- and I can only imagine- that it was so romantic.
Anyways here are just a few of my favs from their GREAT Session....

0 comments: