CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Newborn Session with Kennedy

When I was home in Pensacola a few weeks ago I got the chance to take some pictures of my good friends Jill and Justin’s new little girl Kennedy. Kennedy is just precious- she has such a personality already too. Kennedy has such light hair- which is so cute on her- I am thinking that she is going to be a blond just like her mom.
Jill really wanted to get some pictures of Kennedy with Santa- so Kennedy’s Grandpa dressed up as Santa and we did a little session with him too. It was so fun.
Jill and Justin are such great parents already- it is just amazing to watch them transform into parents.
Kennedy is such a joy in their lives- and it makes me happy to see them so happy.
Here are just a few of my favs from the day….

4 comments:

Curt and Moe said...

gosh Tara-that feet picture is so great!!! love it!!!

Heather said...

Aww, Tara! These are precious! And I too love the shot of all their feet!! How cute!!

Unknown said...

These are sooo aadorable Tara! You are really, really talented! The feet pic is my fav too!!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Tar-these photos are way too cute. I love all the precious moments you capture.