CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Gabby and Emmy- take on Watercolor

I spent Christmas this year with both of our families in Watercolor. It was so much fun- and it was great (as always) to get to spend some quality time with my two nieces- Emmy and Gabby.
Since Both of the girls Grandparents were there Anne wanted to do a little session with all of them on the beach- and I think the pictures turned out great.
After we did a session with the grandparents we did a few of the girls- and oh my they are just so cute.
Anne put both of the girls in these Ballerina Tutu’s which Aunt Sara sent to them- and they looked just adorable on the beach in these skirts. Then we found this great “princess” chair in Seaside and it was just perfect. I love doing photo shoots with my nieces they are just so easy to shoot- and Anne is always up for trying anything.
Anyways here are just a few of my favs from our session….







3 comments:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

The girls are just so beautiful. I love the shots in the princess chair!! I know those photos will be favs to look back on over the years! I love you Tar.

Phyllis said...

Haven't got over to your photo website in awhile. Love the pictures of Emmy and Gabby! Thank you for taking them, you talented one!
luv, Phyllis

Amy said...

I love all of them, but the top picture is my absolute favorite! That should be on a Christmas Card...or business card for that matter! You're awesome :)