CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Delana Bridal

Today is Delana and Brandons wedding day- and I am so excited to share with you pictures from Delana's Bridal Session.
I had such a great time with Delana on her Bridal Photo shoot. As soon as I pulled up to her in the parking lot- I thought oh my we are going to have a good time. She looked amazing. Her dress was so fun- she is getting married on the beach so her dress was elegant but beachy- and I loved it. Her hair looked great, her make up was amazing, and Delana has such a fun personality so it was so easy to get some stunning shots. While we were shooting her out at the pier a few girls came up just chooing over her dress- it was hilarous.
Anyways here are just a few of my favs from the day.....

0 comments: