CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Lindsey and Sean Tie The Knot!!!

Lindsey and Sean had such a classy, fun wedding day. It was an absolute pleasure to shoot and to be part of their wedding day. Lindsey was such a chill bride- she really let me do whatever I wanted- and I loved it. She just wanted tons of candid pictures- so I had a blast just getting to be creative. I loved Lindsey dress it was so girly and looked great against Sean’s uniform. Lindsey and Sean had a sword arch, which is one of the things I wish we would have done at our wedding, and it looked amazing against the chapel they got married in.
Sean is in the Marine’s and just got back from time away- so it was so fun to see everyone so excited to see him. It truly makes me proud that people all over our country sacrifice time with their families to serve us. It was an honor to meet him. The venue’s that they used were fabulous too- they got Married in Whiting Field Chapel- which was just beautiful. They had a really fun reception too- and you could tell that they had the time of their life.
I got some of my favorite First Dance Pictures ever- which is why I posted so many of them- the lighting was gorgeous- I just couldn't pick one- I love them all so much.
Here are just a few of my favs from their big day…..

1 comments:

Curt and Moe said...

TARA!!! You're SO talented, I am so happy to see all these posts on your blog!!! I can't WAIT to do a shoot with you soon!!! I might need to make a special trip down to NC so we can hang and take some pictures!!!

We miss you guys!!! :):):)