CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kennedy’s 6 Months Old!!!

While in Pensacola Jill got to come down for a quick visit- so of course we had to do a session of her adorable little one Kennedy. Time has flown by so fast- I can’t believe that Kennedy is already 6 months old. Jill and Justin are such great parents- Kennedy is definitely the center of their world. The last time I saw Kennedy she was just a newborn- now she is sitting up and makes a ton of really fun faces. Jill tells me all the time how much she is in love with Kennedy- and I love that about her- you can just tell that she loves being a mom. Kennedy is such a cutie too- who wouldn’t worship the ground she walks (or rather sits) on. Anyways here are just a few of my favs….

0 comments: