CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Play Date with Reagan

While in North Carolina I did a little photo shoot with Reagan. Reagan is Meredith and John's daughter and they are some really good friends of ours- we cant wait to live closer to them again. Reagan from the moment I meet her at a few hours old- was miss personality- and now she is getting more personality each time I see her. She is such a happy kid and just cracks me up with her funny faces. The day we were doing the photo shoot I was a little under the weather- and Reagan wanted to play with her dad who had to go to work- so we had to get her in the mood at first- but once we got her playing in her house- she was golden.
Anyways here are just a few of my favs from our little play date....

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Dear Tara,
You have made Reagan's Mimo so happy. I love the recent pictures especially the first one. I believe it is my all time favorite picture you have taken. Thank you SO much. Kathy Wells

David and Kate said...

What a cutie!!