CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Big Day- Mallory and Josh Get Married

A few weeks ago I was blessed to shot Mallory and Josh’s wedding day. Every session that I have done with Mallory and Josh has been an absolute blast- I feel like I really got to know them and they are such amazing people. There wedding was an absolute dream- Mallory looked drop dead gorgeous and the colors that they used were a dream to photograph. They got married at Old Christ Church in Downtown Pensacola, and then we headed to party down at Heritage Hall in Seville Quarter. Josh went to the University of Florida so I loved the fact that I got to sing the UF Fight song while shooting their wedding. I love weddings like Josh and Mallory’s because I leave feeling like I now have two new friends.
Anyways here are just a few of my favs from their amazing day…..

4 comments:

Katie Garrett said...

Tara... these are sooo beautiful! You did such a great job of capturing how much fun the wedding was. Thanks for making Mallory so happy! - Katie Garrett, bridesmaid :)

Jo said...

Great job, Tara! I love all the purple accents!

I sent you an email about a month or so ago about a wedding in NC. I never heard back from you - did you get it? Please email me and let me know! Thanks!

Justin Manny said...

love the deep purple, its so stunning in all the photos. great job tar

Justin Manny said...

um apparently im logged in as justin. haha. you know how he just loves weddings =)

Jill