CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lauren and John's Super Fun E-Session

These two really are the cutest. Lauren and John are so in love it made it so easy to capture their relationship. You can tell that they are one hundred percent comfortable with one each other. Lauren is so photogenic and was laughing the whole time we were shooting- she is going to make a gorgeous bride. John is a huge Auburn fan so they even played a little ball out at the beach it was so fun. Lauren and John are getting married in December and I cant wait for their big day, I know it is going to be the best.
The first two images are some of my new favorite E-session pics- I just couldn't pick which one I liked the best-so I posted both....

2 comments:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Aww, little Lauren is getting married? She was in guard with me in high school! They are seriously a cute couple, and you are so talented Tar! I love these photos! And I love you!

Rileyphotographic said...

Wow! Awesome photos have been posted..

keep it up...

Boston Wedding Photographer